Since it's in chinese, I'll try my best to translate it into english.
Old dough 50g (see below for recipe), Bread flour 200g, Wholewheat flour 50g, water 90g (I used 100g),
cranberry 40g, red wine 100g , chopped walnut 40g, salt 3/4 teaspoon, instant yeast 1/2 teaspoon.
1. Soak cranberry in 50 g red wine(from the 100g red wine) and keep in fridge for 2 days.
Drain and gently pat dry with kitchen paper towel before use.
2. Toast the walnut in oven for 7-8 minutes, 150c.
3. Boil the red wine before use, if not it will affect the dough fermentation process.
Bread flour 125g, water 75g, instant yeast 1/4 teaspoon, salt 1/4 teaspoon.
1.Mix all the ingredients and cover to rise in room temperature
for 4 hours or leave it in fridge to rise overnight.
2 Cut the fermented dough into 50g each. Freeze it if you can't finish it in 3 days.
1. Mix all the main ingredients except walnut and cranberry.
2. Knead the dough until smooth and past the windowpane test.
3. If the dough is too dry, just add a bit more water.
The dough should feel smooth and supple.
4. Knead in walnut and cranberry. Be gentle, not to break the cranberry.
5. Cover with kitchen towel for 60 minutes.
6. After the dough double its size, gently punch down the dough, lightly floured the dough and transfer to a proofing basket .If you don't have one is ok, just leave it on a baking pan for second rise, about 60 minutes.
7. When the dough is ready, remove from the basket and put it in a baking pan.
Use a shape knife to cut a cross and brush some olive oil on it.
8. Spray enough water on the dough surface and bake for 20 -25 minutes, 210c.
9. In order to make a great, crispy and caramelized crust, place a glass of water